Bloomingdale's is an iconic upscale department store that is popular in the United States. It carries some of the biggest luxurious brands and is known for its high-quality service. It features products such as clothing, shoes, bags, jewelry, and other accessories. It also offers products from high-end brands such as Tory Burch, Ralph Lauren, Prada, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Jimmy Choo, Gucci, Coach, Chanel, Calvin Klein, Burberry, and Armani.
One can find most of the items that can be found in the physical stores on the website except for the luxury brands such as Louis Vuitton. Bloomingdale’s website has a search tab where you can search for specific items, keywords, or web IDs. The homepage shows the upcoming products, latest products, exclusive pieces that can only be found at Bloomingdale's, lookbooks and guides, featured stories or blogs, and a link to the catalogs. In the general display of the products, each item contains details such as the colors available, star ratings, price, and a nice photo that clearly shows the details of the item and once you hover the cursor, it shows the item from different angles,. When you click on an item, it shows the price, the colors available, sizes available, the product details, and reviews.
- Offers a wide variety of products from different brands
- Products can be sorted by featured items, new arrivals, best sellers, customer top rated, and price
- Website has an interesting blog that acts as a guide on what to buy since it features the latest trends, the exclusive products, the best sellers, the premium designs
- Nice photos of each product from different angles which you can also zoom to see the details
- Gift registry is available for US residents
- Offers international shipping
- Option to order online and pick up in a store
- Offers expedite delivery
- Has its own registry
- Shipping order status can be found on the website
- Same-day delivery option for some locations within the US
- No problems with returns